Anyone who would like to submit a proposal for an online workshop for the Three Rivers Romance Writers can send their proposal to [email protected] or contact the TRRW VP of Workshops. Please include in your proposal:
- Workshop Title
- Workshop Description/bio
- Instructor Bio
- Length of Workshop
- Month of Workshop (please list 3 possible months)
- Contact Email
TRRW Workshop Instructor Policies
All TRRW Workshops will be held either on the Yahoo group loops or on our private Facebook group. If an instructor has a web program to host a workshop, TRRW may consider that proposal as well.
- TRRW is a non-cancellation workshop chapter. We hold all workshops no matter how many sign ups. If an instructor cancels a workshop, TRRW will not offer the instructor further opportunities to host workshops for the chapter.
- Instructors get 50% of the fees from the sign ups with the TRRW chapter receiving the other 50%. Payments will be made at the end of the workshop. Payments are made through PayPal.
- All workshops will be monitored by the TRRW Vice President of Workshops and at least one other board member.
TRRW Workshop Sign Up Policies
- TRRW has a non-refundable workshop policy. All sign ups are final.
- All workshop attendees are to be respectful of the instructor and the fellow attendees or removal from the workshop without a refund will occur.
- All workshops are monitored by the TRRW Vice President of Workshops and at least one other board member. If there is an issue with the instructor or another workshop attendee, please contact a board member first before addressing the issue in the workshop forum.