Join us Saturday, February 24
Where: Sewickley Library
When: 10:00a.m. to 12:00p.m.
Fame15 Creative is a Pittsburgh based full-scale marketing boutique that assists business owners with strategy, creativity and action oriented solutions to keep your brand running full steam ahead and sustaining momentum.
With over 30 years of combined experience, the founding members of Fame15 will be providing the TRRW with insight on brand creation basics, brining your personal/professional ‘story’ and vision to life and what to do after.
What they are teaching us!
- The Basics of Branding: What it is; knowing your audience, what they want, and how your brand delivers what they want: 15 minutes
- Bringing Your Brand to Life: How will your brand connect with your audience? How do you want to get your brand noticed? Plus, ideas for brainstorming the visuals and words that make up your brand (some of this will naturally cross into marketing). 10 minutes
- Where to Place Your Brand – How to market yourself, in addition to understanding the importance of it, as writers being their own brand. For example, we will discuss how authors position themselves on the web + social media. Do they offer content on an ongoing basis and what types of content would give a strong presence? 10 minutes
- How Fame15 approaches branding: This section will give you a peek into how it’s done. Examples provided, for context purposes only. 15 minutes.
- Q&A: Time to pick the team’s brains and get some real time feedback. 25 minutes
- Mini group project: Break small groups for a mini branding project. How do you arrive at your brand’s big idea?” Let’s put it into action. 15 minutes
laura early: co-founder, chief marketing officer
A born entrepreneur with a striking knack for cultivating strong relationships, Laura is thrilled to call Pittsburgh home. During the last 15+ years, she’s made an indelible mark on our city in advertising, publishing and marketing. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, Laura has a passion for spotting what’s innovative, fresh and fun while helping her clients raise their visibility and make lasting connections with each other
sara lynn ruth: co-founder, chief creative officer
During a car ride with her father, Sara spotted a billboard that caught her attention and pronounced, “That’s what I want to do when I grow up.” Since that day, she has channeled her energies into design and hasn’t looked back. After graduating from Kutztown University, she held in-house marketing and graphic design positions for several marquee brands in Pittsburgh. Inspired by Andy Warhol’s gift for fusing art with commerce, Sara approaches each new assignment with equal parts innovation and a commitment to helping her clients drive their business goals
dena koklanaris: content director
Immersed in books, music and plays from the time she was a child, Dena always wanted to work with words. Her lifelong passion for communicating drew her to the worlds of public relations and marketing; in New York City she spent over a decade working at PR agencies both large and small, including boutique firms and global companies. Throughout her career, she has developed content and directed programming for a range of diverse clients. From forging partnerships between brands and spokespeople to writing copy and coordinating multi-city events, Dena brings talent and expertise to helping her clients tell their stories.